Southern Football League Umpires Association
Umpires Pre Season Physical Performance Training
- Pre-season training for Field and Boundary Umpires commences 6.00pm sharp, Thursday 6 February 2014, at Bricker Reserve Athletics Track, Rowans Road, Moorabbin. Melway 77 H7.
- Training then continues each Tuesday and Thursday.
- Please wear appropriate running gear / running footwear and bring your own water/recovery fluids and food.
- Pre-season training for Goal Umpires commences 6.00pm sharp, Thursday 27 February 2014, and there after every Thursday.
For further information please contact:
- Peter Mair, Director of Umpiring, on 0418 31 33 59
- Matt Duck, General Manager Operations, on 9553 5644
The following Executive and Committee member positions were appointed for the 2014 season at the Association AGM & Committee meeting held on September 25th, 2013
President - Ross McNeill
Secretary – Rodd Johnson
Treasurer – Alan Manning
Committee – Kevin Mitchell, John Borg, Jason Hamilton, Kaye Johnson, Josh O'Donnell, Olga Hamilton, Thomas Grundy.
How many games have you umpired? – Umpire game tallies can be found under the 'Umpiring News' category